Evergreen Minerals & affiliates (Evergreen) is a small family-owned Dallas-based investment company that acquires and manages oil and gas mineral interests. Evergreen is seeking an experienced and organized land and mineral manager to work 30 to 40 hours per week.
• Fully remote position with an on-site need for a few hours per month
• Must be located in DFW
• Flexible work hours
The Land and Mineral Manager will be responsible for mineral management duties and will work directly with the company owner, bookkeeper, and third-party professionals (title attorney and land service company). This vital role will require a highly detailed and independent professional with a strong land and title background, as well as mineral management and general administrative duties. A desire to learn and experience in the Oil and gas industry is a must.
• Electronic file maintenance of pertinent documents
• Royalty pay status verification, including new, current, and recently acquired producing assets (send necessary curative to operator or county)
• Maintain property asset inventory and title files, including new assets
• Mineral appraisal review, analysis, and maintenance
• Ad Valorem tax maintenance
• Division order review and analysis
• Lease management and negotiation
• Periodic audit of asset status (leased, producing (in pay), etc.)
• Review and address scanned mail and vendor emails (notify Client of time-sensitive materials)
• Assist with prospective mineral purchases (e.g., organize data for engineering, create maps, and prep deeds & PSAs)
• Monthly review of royalty income
• Effectively communicate with outside contractors, accountants, attorney firms, and vendors
• Learn and utilize industry tools like Google Drive, Excel, DrillingInfo, Texas File, etc.
• Review and route accounting and legal documents for approval
• Analytical mind with aptitude in math
• Highly detail-oriented with strong accuracy
• Knowledge of oil and gas land and title
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and effective time management skills
• Adaptive and flexible team player who is willing to learn and make recommendations for improvements
3+ years of oil and gas title and acquisition experience related to minerals
Mineral management experience
RPL or CPL preferred
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com
Evergreen Minerals (including its predecessors and affiliates, collectively "Evergreen") is a privately-held oil and gas investment company based in Dallas, Texas. Evergreen is committed to creating lasting value for its legacy, team, and partners by investing in oil and gas minerals and royalties as well as impactful ventures.