Performs technical, electrical, and mechanical duties including installation, repair, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and process improvements on existing and futuristic installations. Additionally, the maintenance technician will service grounds, communal areas, and production areas to maintain the company's standard of clean, safe workspaces.
1. Works with Maintenance Manager to develop standard preventative schedules.
2. Operate, repair, and maintain production equipment, material handling equipment, electrical and mechanical systems including but not limited to fire sprinkler equipment and systems, etc.
3. Replaces defective parts such as gears, clutches, bushings, shafts, bearings, solenoids, valves, pumps, direction controls, etc.
4. Perform routine maintenance to all plant machinery and other building and property areas as instructed by the Operations Manager.
5. Perform proper Lockout Tagout procedures and be safety conscious at all times.
6. Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic maintenance.
7. Operates forklifts, dollies, and other basic loading and unloading equipment as required.
8. Service equipment by oiling, greasing, and adding gas as required.
9. Completes routine preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
10. Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts, when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
Santa Clara $18.40 - $27.60
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.