Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
Type: Full Time
Oil and Gas Landman
Title Abstractor Landman
12 openings available.
Percheron is looking for Title Abstractors with extensive Mineral Title Experience to work in the field out of the following IL and IN counties:
Wabash County, IL, Randolph County, IL, Daviess County, IN, Knox County, IN, Sullivan County, IN
Estimated 4 months in Illinois Counties and then 7 months in Indian counties.
6-day work week with a 7-day per diem
- Receive instructions from Title Agent or Title Supervisor
- Index tract and acquire copies of documents.
- Transmit index and documents to Title Agent or Title Supervisor
- Support Title Agents or Title Supervisor by researching gaps, Probates, District Clerk, etc.
- Research vesting, surface title and mineral title when required.
- Follows specific instructions regarding CityVerse and other software when required.
- Highly knowledgeable in Oil & Gas Mineral Title and Surface Title requisites in the various states Percheron operates.
- Sufficient knowledge to display the ability to quickly access online records and review documents to complete a chain of titles.
- Ability to work autonomously and to collaborate fully as a team player.
- Ability to pay close attention to details, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance as per work schedule agreed with manager (may require working an adjusted work schedule based on project assigned and work overtime if warranted).
- Ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations and Company policies and procedures.