AAPL is the land professionâ€™s trusted resource for support, ethical standards of practice, career advancement and legislative advocacy.
We help enhance the integrity, professional standing and earning potential of our members through our Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Certification Program.
AAPL membership can be a tremendous asset in moving you toward your professional goals.
AAPL offers various educational programs, workshops and regional institutes for landmen as well as oil and gas professionals.
Donâ€™t miss an opportunity to network with your peers and advance your career.
Weâ€™re committed to keeping our members informed, competitive, and up to date.
They are looking for an experienced trader to join their already established team based in Europe.
- 3+ years of experience
- Looking for a range of experience with Light Products including Petrochemicals
- Must be based in UK or Wider Europe only
- Strong Entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- Team Player
- Global trading experience looked on well
- Knowledge of market fundamentals
- Experience working in international companies, preferred
- Work proficiency English
- Well estbalished company with benefits
- Inner city transport schemes
- Competitive salary
- Clear progression and development opportunites
Please apply directly or send your CV