Landman, Mineral Acquisition Landman, Oil and Gas Landman
4 Year Degree
Inside Sales Representative: We are looking to expand our sales presence by adding an Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of activity.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing company leading the third wave of energy information.
· Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the suite of Oseberg products.
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
· Prepare and conduct virtual presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customer decision-makers and influencers.
· Provide Customer quotes, proposals, order forms, and product information as required
· Respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner
· Use Salesforce to document all customer opportunities and customer activities
· Maintain basic knowledge of Oseberg products, competition and industry trends
· Accurately forecast on monthly and quarterly basis to management.
Bachelor’s degree preferred •Proven Inside Sales Experience •Track record of over-achieving quota •Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM •Excellent verbal and written communication skills •Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively •High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets •Previous experience within Oil & Gas preferred but not required
Computer skills, Strong knowledge of Excel and Word, Time Management Skills, Cold Calling Skills.
2 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation is Salary and Commission based
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. We aggregate the most inaccessible state, federal, and county records and deliver them to our users through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products that enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. We also provide normalized, standardized, and high-quality frac data. Our technology reduces weeks and months of work to days and hours, empowering our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.