The Market Risk team provides daily performance and market risk analysis for crude oil, working closely with the traders. This is a pivotal team in this dynamic business and experience of this area could lead to a range of interesting and challenging career options in the trading and shipping business.
You will provide real-time front-line control and MI for management and traders. This includes daily PNL & risk reporting. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing daily PNL and risk reports, following up on any issues
- Ensuring that all risk limits are adhered to and assist in implementing new limits
- Assisting in identifying the significant risk within the business, ensuring that they are transparent to senior management
- Maintaining a good knowledge of the current, relevant commodities markets
- Supporting front office in new products and non-standard products approval
To be considered for this role, you will have notable Market Risk or Product Control/PnL experience gained from either a commodity trading house or an investment bank. Please note, crude oil product knowledge is essential. It is essential you have advanced knowledge of risk metrics such as VaR, stress testing and scenario analysis and expert knowledge of Excel VBA. You will also have a University degree in economics, finance or engineering discipline.
If you match the set criteria and are interested in the above role, please send your CV to email@example.com