We are looking for a new team member, as a Account Manager (m/f/d).
What is the job about?
To promote the sales of Rockwell Automation solutions, products and services to prospective and existing end user customers from within a defined selected account list, establishing solid and long term business relationships with the customers and creating profitable business growth. Responsible for overall account coordination, including account plan and target setting. Focus on Lifesciences and Oil and Gas industry.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for achieving and exceeding the annual sales target through the maximization of business opportunities at the specified accounts.
* Responsible for developing and implementing effective account plans for all accounts assigned
* Lead and coordinate the efforts of Rockwell Automation resources in order to provide Rockwell Automation solutions, products and services to the customers
* Coordination, where necessary, of Global, Pan-European and In-Country sales initiatives and activities as defined by Sales Management.
* Responsible for the preparation and presentation of quotes, sales proposals, and contracts to the customer in compliance with Company Policies and Standards, obtaining the appropriated approvals.
* Handles objections effectively and manages a pipeline of opportunities, negotiates profitable deals.
* Consult with other functions on issues like pricing, product specification, warranties and product adaptation to ensure that we provide the appropriated business and technical solution to the customer need.
* Collaborate with all sales teams to increase market penetration, assure sales coverage and provide appropriated order fulfillment
* Develops, uses and share success of concepts and ideas to present Rockwell Automation's capabilities.
* Build effective business relationship with the Accounts through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key decision-makers and understanding their business, strategy and directions.
* Focuses on opportunities that support Rockwell Automation's market strategy
* Understands business models and how they can exploited, including the interpretation of financial statements
* Overall account coordination
* Coordinate the account plan and target setting for all his/her accounts
* Share and drive information about new potential Accounts with Sales Management for further analysis.
* Ability to set and achieve challenging targets.
* Takes initiative in response to changing circumstances within the organization or markets
* Ensure the right level of business information exchanged within the organization.
* Ability to set priorities that maximize revenue and profitability
* Coaches others to improve performance
* Keeps skills and knowledge in all areas (technical and commercial) up to date
* Collaborate with other Account Managers to define targets for MPS, MES, Components and Stand Alone business opportunities in his/her accounts
* Responsible to engage other Account Manager and/or Commercial Engineers in the specific selling approach for certain areas
* Provides timely information to support effective management of the business to all levels
* Excellent communication to foster an open environment
* Identifies key issues from information gathered
* Demonstrates behavior in accordance with Rockwell Automation values
* Acts with highest integrity in all areas
* Ability to motivate others and him/herself.
Internal Number: 2685350
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.